Our Service Offering is quite Broad, in fact we try to customise our services to customers’ requirements.
However the following is a listing of the primary services we offer.
Exporting, Outsourcing Projects:
- Interpreter Service
- We can provide interpreters for customers who want to meet with prospective customers for exports to China
- Translation Service
- We can arrange translations of documentation on behalf of Customers
- Trade Show Accompaniment
- We can accompany customers to trade shows and assist with manning of stands
- Negotiation Service
- We can assist with negotiations on behalf of customers
- Cultural Differences
- We can offer local Chinese insight regarding product feedback for customers
- Cultural differences can impact on things as basic as selection of brand/product names, we can assist with this and similar issues relating to launching products on the Chinese Market.
- Product sourcing, Importing, Purchasing
- From drawing, specification or photograph, we can find suppliers to manufacture your products to your quality requirements and international standards. CE, Reach, EN etc..
- We can arrange CAD drawings upon receipt of sketches, to assist the sourcing process
- We offer pricing based on delivery to your door
- We facilitate and encourage supplier visits to China.
Unlike some other service providers, Ogham Sourcing does not charge an upfront fee for sourcing services.
Instead we prefer to build a long-term relationship with you the customer.
Ogham makes its money from adding a small margin to all items we ship to you from Chinese suppliers. We operate an open-book costing policy, so all our costing information is transparent.
This per unit cost we offer to you typically includes delivery to your door, and includes, constant management of suppliers through supplier audits, in-process and final inspection before any shipment leaves China. This means that our customers receive consistent good quality at a cost that meets and beats their requirements.
- Supplier Management
- We conduct Supplier Identification, Supplier Audit, Cost Negotiation and Quality Assurance
- Quality Assurance includes In-Process and Final Inspection
- Contract Inspection on behalf of customers
- Supply Chain Management and Development
- We can arrange shipment of FCL (Full Container Load) LCL (Less Than Container Load) Air Freight, and express shipment, in accordance with Customers’ requirements
- We track shipments and work closely with customers to arrange delivery at suitable times.
- We can arrange Vendor managed inventory at suppliers’ premises where order volumes suffice
- Project Management
- We offer a dedicated project management service for Office and Hotel Fit-Outs